Are you craving a healthy treat?
Do you love cake?
I have a fast meal prep hack that satisfies those sugar cravings.
Black Bean Vegan Mug Cake!
Macronutrients: (Servings Size 2)
- Protein 11g
- Carbs 35g
- Fat 5g
- 1/2 cup Black Beans (cooked)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 2 tbsp (10g) Cocoa Flour
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup @servivita_usa
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia @pyureorganic
- Pinch salt
- Place chia seeds into the water until it has softened.
- Place all other ingredients into a food processor and blend for 60 seconds.
- Place the chia seeds into the batter and blend again for another minute.
- Place batter into two small cups and cook each one in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Let the mug cake cool for 5 mins and enjoy