Thanksgiving Breakfast Vegan Pig In A Blanket!
Thanksgiving is almost here, and we all love Thanksgiving dinner.
Have you asked yourself, what are you going to eat for breakfast?
During Thanksgiving, I like to make it a particular day, not just a special dinner.
So here’s a great breakfast you can share with your friends and family if they are staying in your home.
It’s also a great breakfast dish you can make with your kids.
My vegan pig in a blanket recipe without the pig!
Macronutrients (1 Serving)
- Protein: 7g
- Carbs: 17g
- Fat: 5g
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 8 Crescent Rolls @immaculatebaking
- 8 Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage @fieldroast
- Sugar-Free Syrup @servivita_usa
- Olive Oil Spray
- Place oven on bake at 350 degrees.
- Spray olive oil spray on a baking pan.
- Place crescent roll onto the pan and wrap vegan breakfast sausage with the croissant.
- Bake the pigs in a blanket for about 7 – 15 mins.
- Let it cool for 5 mins and add sugar-free syrup to your dish.