Do you love mac and cheese?
❤️TAG, SHARE, COMMENT BELOW!
I do, and it’s one of my favorite dishes, mostly when I use to consume dairy.
Going vegan, I thought I would never have mac and cheese ever again until @daiyafoods made vegan cheese!
Now my vegan mac and cheese game is 🔥, and I will share this meal prep hack for your #thanksgiving dinner.
Macronutrients (Serving 1)
- Protein: 15g
- Carbs: 45g
- Fat: 16g
Ingredients (Serving 4)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil @bragglivefoodproducts
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Liquid Aminos @bragglivefoodproducts
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 box Chickpea Shells @eatbanza
- 1 bag Cheddar & Mozza Shreds @daiyafoods
- Purified Water
- Dash Salt
- Take a pot and fill it up halfway with purified water, add olive oil, a pinch of salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Add chickpea shells to boiling water and cook for 7 – 10 mins. Once the shells are soft, strain the shells and add them back to the pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir slowly on low heat until all ingredients come together.