Today is Meatless Monday, and do you love Cajun food?
I do, and when I went vegan, that was the last time I’ve ever eaten Cajun food or went to New Orleans to have authentic dishes.
Until now, I have a great Cajun dish you can make at your home for dinner!
Vegan Cajun Sausage and Rice!
Macronutrients: (Serving 1)
- Protein: 36g
- Carbs: 58g
- Fat: 29g
Ingredients: (Servings 2)
- 2 Tofurkey Italian Sausage @the_tofurky_company
- 7 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 1 cup White Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Liquid Aminos @bragglivefoodproducts
- 1 Lime (squeezed)
- 10 – 15 drops Tabasco Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Rice (pre-cooked)
Iron Skillet @lecreuset
Set iron skillet to medium heat. Place all ingredients into the pan except the cooked rice. Stir and cook for about 8 – 10 mins.
Once done, build your plate with the amount of rice you desire and enjoy!