STOP EATING TACO BELL! TRY VEGAN TACO BOWL!
Do you love Taco Bell?
Do you love tacos?
Would you like to eat tacos that are tastier and healthier at the same time?
Well, I have a recipe for you that is healthy, delicious, and fast to make!
My Vegan Taco Bowl!
- Protein 38g
- Carbs 36g
- Fat 10g
(Full recipe for two servings)
- Protein 73g
- Carbs 65g
- Fat 19g
- 12 Chopped Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Chopped Shiitake Mushrooms
- 100g Chopped Bell Peppers
- 200g Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Chopped Large Garlic Cloves
- 100g Chopped White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Daiya Shredded Cheese @daiyafoods
- 1 Pack Lightlife Smart Ground Crumbles @lightlifefoods
- 2 Tbsp Tofutti Sour Cream @tofuttibrands
- Dash Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Olive Oil Spray
First, spray olive oil into a pan and sauté the onions, garlic, bell peppers, and mushroom.
In a nonstick, pan, heat the smart ground crumbles, and add optional cayenne pepper.
Once everything is cooked build your taco bowl salad with the rest of the ingredients.