Do you love Taco Bell?
Do you love tacos?
Would you like to eat tacos that are tastier and healthier at the same time?
Well, I have a recipe for you that is healthy, delicious, and fast to make!
My Vegan Taco Bowl!
- Protein 38g
- Carbs 36g
- Fat 10g
(Full recipe for two servings)
- Protein 73g
- Carbs 65g
- Fat 19g
- 12 Chopped Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Chopped Shiitake Mushrooms
- 100g Chopped Bell Peppers
- 200g Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Chopped Large Garlic Cloves
- 100g Chopped White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Daiya Shredded Cheese @daiyafoods
- 1 Pack Lightlife Smart Ground Crumbles @lightlifefoods
- 2 Tbsp Tofutti Sour Cream @tofuttibrands
- Dash Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Olive Oil Spray
First, spray olive oil into a pan and sauté the onions, garlic, bell peppers, and mushroom.
In a nonstick, pan, heat the smart ground crumbles, and add optional cayenne pepper.
Once everything is cooked build your taco bowl salad with the rest of the ingredients.